I’d like to learn as much as I can about managing all forms of Workforce Harassment and hence the reading today of a document produced by the Co-Chairs of the EEOC’s Select Task Force on the Study of Harassment in the Workplace (“Report”). The following are five core principles identified in the report that the task force reveal have generally proven effective in preventing and addressing harassment:
- Committed and engaged leadership;
- Consistent and demonstrated accountability;
- Strong and comprehensive harassment policies;
- Trusted and accessible complaint procedures; and
- Regular, interactive training tailored to the audience and the organization.